Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Dave Flitton Filter

For some unbeknownst reason, my buddy Dave Flitton, the founder of Catholic Metal and the guitarist for the Catholic rock band Critical Mass, can't seem to post any comments here on my blog.  Catholic rocker Craig Moran doesn't seem to have a problem.

Does anybody have any insight for Dave?

Is the Illuminati behind this?  Or worse, the RIAA?

Or is it something less ominous, such as the Chair to Keyboard Interface on Dave's end?

Or is it just a bug that Blogger has that causes Dave Flitton in particular not to be able to leave any comments?  Or would some, for instance perhaps his Critical Mass pal Dave Wang, view that not so much as a bug but more as a feature?

As we diligently work to sort this out, why not check out the latest Catholic Metal comp, "Praising Him Loudly 2".  I hope to be on the third one.

6 comments:

  1. No, Greg...it just means you don't have a working Dave Flitton filter installed on your computer. That's a good thing. You don't want filter Dave Flitton. He's a very talented dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first post; just testing really... no offense intended by that remark :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might have figured something out....it was something stupid from me end!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PICNIK - Problem In Chair, Not In Keyboard
    PEBCAK - Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard
    These are terms we'd use when I worked on Help Desks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Chair to Keyboard Interface. I knew it!

    ReplyDelete